Example 1: Spots and areas
Move your mouse pointer over the spots to see how this image tagging plugin works.
wpStickies is the smartest Premium Image Tagging Plugin for WordPress with a lot of features. You can tag your images like never before! With the permission control you can allow to your visitors also to tag images and you can accept or refuse the tags before they appear.
Important, please read this before purchase!
Example 2: Different color and sizes
You can change between light and dark layout, you can change the direction and the size of the spot bubbles.
Example 3: Try it yourself!
Click on the image to create a spot or draw an area with your mouse and explore the possibilities of this great plugin! (Note: to keep our demo site clean, saving is disabled here.)
Feature list of wpStickies WordPress Plugin
- Two types of stickies: spots and areas
- Responsive layout
- Spot bubbles with three different sizes and two colors
- Works with static images or background-images of your WP site
- You can use ANY HTML elements inside spot bubbles
- Google, YouTube, Vimeo, Wikipedia and Facebook predesigned buttons
- Detailed permission control (even your visitors can create / manage stickies if you allow them!)
- Pending list (stickies created by users won’t be visible until you approve them!)
- Deeply integrated into WordPress (native UI, metaboxes, custom roles, etc)
- Highly customizable
- Per image settings
- Language support
- Supports all major browsers (but for using the wpStickies admin page we recommend Chrome, Safari or Firefox)
- Works on mobile browsers
- Very detailed documentation
- Free support and future updates with auto-update feature!